Arise, shine; for your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people;
but the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you.
The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.
– Isaiah 60:1-3 NKJV
Rho Eta Gamma Women’s Leadership Society is to be recognized throughout the world as a Christian organization that:
- Builds spiritual leaders among women in the Body of Christ that truly reflect the true essence of God’s glory and power.
- Builds spiritual leaders among women in the Body of Christ that are thoroughly able and prepared to equip spiritual leaders in their respective communities.
- Supports and promotes programs that aide in Christian spiritual growth for all stages of life.
- Promotes programs and activities designed to magnify the importance of having an intimate relationship with God and being a reflection of who He is.
- Has as its members women who are radical in their pursuit of God, open and receptive to the Holy Bible’s standards of Christian living and leadership, and uncompromising in their Christian walk.
- Has as its members women who reflect strong Christian principles and the divine attributes of God.
- Has as its member’s women whose lives are a reflection of the wisdom, holiness, beauty, grace, and grandeur of God.
“And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.”
– Ephesians 4:11-16 NKJV of the Holy Bible
To develop, encourage, and equip five-fold generals to be strong and effective spiritual leaders in the Church, as well as the marketplace, who represent God’s Glory in the virtue of a woman and who will reproduce other leaders “after their own kind” in their respective communities, to propel the Body of Christ into kingdom dominion.