Any woman seeking membership must:
- Have affirmed a commitment to God and His word, and submitted their life to the lordship of Jesus Christ through the acceptance of salvation; initiate must be a Christian. Must believe that the Holy Bible is the true and inspired Word of God.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent before the end of their initiation period.
- Must be able to provide a pastoral reference.
- Must be stable in their Christian walk, self-disciplined, and self-motivated.
- Must be of the female gender by birth.
- Attend the interest meeting/or contact a current officer of Rho Eta Gamma and submit an interest letter.
Rho Eta Gamma Women’s Leadership Society is a non-pledging Greek-lettered organization. Instead interested members go through a 10 week intake process. The intake period for a new initiate into Rho Eta Gamma Women’s Leadership Society begins upon the approval of their application and the assignment of a mentor.
If you are interested in membership please email a letter of interest and two (2) letters of recommendation from a covering pastor and/or a spiritual leader to info@RhoEtaGamma03.com. The letter of interest should include the following information:
- Include your name, address, phone number, and email.
- Explain why you are interested in becoming a member of Rho Eta Gamma Women’s Leadership Society.
- Explain your expectations and what you hope to gain from being a member of Rho Eta Gamma Women’s Leadership Society.
- Explain what you hope to contribute to the organization and to your community as a member of Rho Eta Gamma Women’s Leadership Society.
- Your letters of recommendation should explain why they consider you to be a good candidate for membership to Rho Eta Gamma Women’s Leadership Society and what qualities they feel you possess that make you a leader and a good fit for Rho Eta Gamma.
Upon receipt of these items, you will then be contacted by a representative from Rho Eta Gamma Women’s Leadership Society.